Registration: You can choose the virtual class you want to participate and reserve your spots by registering on our dedicated page on Eventbrite at www.cantonesefun.eventbrite.com.
In-person classes [PAUSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]: Staying healthy and safe is our top priority for all of our children and us grown-ups! Therefore, we are currently not offering in-person playgroups due to COVID-19. We will be back when things are back to absolutely normal!
- For virtual classes that are free, the registration page on our Eventbrite page will indicate so.
- For virtual classes that have a class fee, please register for your spot by purchasing a ticket on our Eventbrite registration page. A small processing fee will be charged by Eventbrite.
- If a promo code is available for a discount, follow these steps to apply the promo code, with screenshots provided:
Click the blue link that says “Enter promo code” on Eventbrite.
Enter the promo code in the field and click “Apply”.
Once the promo code is applied, you will see the confirmation note on top and also on the price breakdown list.
Click “Checkout” to go to the payment page to complete the order.
Cancelling Your Registration
A lot of planning and preparation goes into each class. That’s why, we appreciate you taking the time to register and trying your best to come to our classes. Of course, plans sometimes don’t go as planned… if unfortunately you have to cancel, please let us know as early as possible so we have enough time to find new families to fill your spot.
How to cancel your registration (for free events)
- Email us at email@example.com from the email address you used for registration
- Remember to include your full name (the parent’s name)
How to request for refund (for paid classes)
- Send us a refund request email at least 24 hours before class begins to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a refund. Refund will include the full ticket price less the Eventbrite fees (which consists of the Eventbrite’s small processing fee and the service fee combined).
- In your refund request email, please include:
- The email address you used for registration
- Your first and last name (the adult who placed the order on Eventbrite)
Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment you have selected when ordering on Eventbrite. Please see chart below for refund eligibility.
If a class was cancelled, full refund will be given – including the Eventbrite fees.
|Refund Request Received…||Refund|
|At least 24 hours or more before class begins||Full ticket price less Eventbrite fees|
|Less than 24 hours before class begins||No refund, transfers, or credits|
|After class has started||No refund, transfers, or credits|
|None (No-show)||No refund, transfers, or credits|